About UPS: United Parcel Service (UPS) is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company. The global logistics company is headquartered in the U.S. city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, which is a part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area. Along with the central package delivery operation, the UPS brand name (in a fashion similar to that of competitor FedEx) is used to denote many of its divisions and subsidiaries, including its cargo airline (UPS Airlines), freight-based trucking operation (UPS Freight, formerly Overnite Transportation), and retail-based packing and shipping centers (The UPS Store). UPS’s primary business is the time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide. In recent years, UPS has extended its service portfolio to include less than truckload(LTL) transportation (primarily in the U.S.) and supply chain services. UPS reports its operations in three segments: U.S. Domestic Package operations, International Package operations, and Supply Chain & Freight operations.
United Parcel Service commonly known as UPS, is the largest package delivery company in the United States. Around 4,34,000 people are employed at UPS. And, it is difficult to handle the information of such a huge number of employees. So, UPS has created an online portal for its employees. They need to login to the portal to access the information in it. The same is discussed below in detail. After UPSers Login, employees can access their personal information, paychecks, benefits programs, work schedules, and much more. Only UPSers are allowed to access this site. But you need to make sure that you have the login credentials. If you don’t have them, contact the HR department at your work location. They will provide the information that you require to register yourself at UPSers Enterprise Portal.
UPSers Login Guide
Before proceeding to the login process of UPSers, make sure that you have these things ready:
- A pc or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- An internet browser/web browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9.0 or higher/Chrome 34 or higher/Firefox 28 or higher are recommended and Beta versions of browser software are not supported.
- UPSers login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Note: Access is available to all UPS active and inactive employees in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and retired employees in the UPS Retirement Plan. Separated employees have access until June of the year following separation.
If you have the above-mentioned things, then you can go for the login process. Here are the instructions:
- First of all, make sure that your device is connected to a fast and good internet connection to avoid the interruption.
- Then, open the web browser on your device.
- Enter the web address of UPS Enterprise Portal in order to visit its official website or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will directly land on the login page of UPSers.
- Select the language of your choice using the drop-down list.
- Enter the User ID in the required space.
- Then, enter the Password in the required space.
- After that proceed and click on ‘Log In’ button.
- Now, you can access the information you need.
UPSers Login – Reset Your Password
It is difficult to access the UPS Enterprise Portal if you have forgotten your Password. But, don’t worry you can reset your Password. To know how to reset, look at this steps:
- Visit the login page of UPSers i.e. www.upsers.com.
- You will find a link located near the Password field which says ‘Forgot Your Password’.
- Click on that link to proceed.
- Enter the Login User ID in the required space.
- Then, click ‘Submit’.
- After that, you need to answer your own challenge questions.
- Successfully done with that part, you will be allowed to reset your password.
Note: You will be given three chances to provide a valid ID and correct answers to your challenge questions. And if you fail to do so, then by your third attempt, your account will be locked out of the system. You will then need to submit a Technical Help Form to request that your account is unlocked.
To register at UPSers.com, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSers.com
- Select the language of your preference.
- Enter the User ID in the required space.
- Enter the PIN in the password field.
- Click the ‘Log In’ button.
- Review and agree to Terms and Conditions for use of UPSers.com.
- Provide an e-mail address and, if appropriate, an ID for access to UPS applications.
- Create your Challenge Questions and Responses.
- Create a new password.
- Next time, you can directly login with your User ID and Password.
UPSers Login & Registration – Help
In order to log in and register, the employee will need a User ID, Password and a PIN. Below, we have provided a few details which will be helpful for you.
- The User ID is nothing but the Employee ID.
- Employees have to use their Employee ID as User ID for login/registration.
- You can easily find your Employee ID on your paycheck. Or contact the HR Department if you don’t have the one.
PIN & Password
- The Personal Identification Number(PIN) is a one-time password which you will require at the time of registration.
- Employees must construct the PIN on their own.
- Construct the PIN- PIN can be constructed by combining the first 2 letters of your Name and last 4 digits of your Employee ID.
- After obtaining the PIN, employees must register at UPSers.com which also includes creating a password.
- For the first time login, you will be using the PIN and then you can directly login with the new password.
- Since PIN and Passwords are case-sensitive, make sure that you enter the letters in lower-case.
- Passwords must be 8 characters or longer; at least 1 numeric (0-9); at least 1 upper-case letter (A-Z); at least 1 lower-case letter (a-z); at least one of these special characters (! $ # @ ^ & * , . + = ~).
- The password you create cannot be the same as your PIN.
That’s all about the UPSers Login. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)